Many smartphones in the market allow users to connect AirPods using Bluetooth technology. Some of these AirPods are of the same brand as your smartphone, but if your earbuds are stolen, they don’t allow users to track their location.
So, if you are an Apple user and your AirPod case is lost, don’t worry. Apple’s technology will let users find their stolen Airpod case quickly. How can one find their airpods with little effort? Well, find my app has got you covered, and it works in certain conditions, so let’s see how it works for users. Please read our guide to learn more about locating your AirPods with less hassle.
How do you find an AirPod case using Play Sound and the Find Nearby feature?
Some restrictions are applied to previous models of AirPods if you are using a play sound or nearby feature. The function requires users to open an AirPods case with at least one airpod inside, as the case does not have built-in Bluetooth and sound features.
If you want to avoid this restriction, we recommend buying Airpod Pro 2 as their cases are automatically connected to Bluetooth without having to put AirPod inside.
Now follow these steps to find your AirPods within no time.
- First, find my app on your iPhone and start looking for device options on the downside of the homepage near people.
- Now, the Airpod Pro option will appear on your screen.
- To locate your AirPods, click play sounds, and the tune will start to enable finding the charging case.
- If you cannot locate your Airpods, we recommend using the second option, “Find nearby.”
- After that, a screen will show how far and near your Airpod case is, and it’s time to follow the screen instructions to reach your device.
- This feature emits signals and works best to find your AirPods without much effort.
Note: It is essential to enable you to find my app on your iPhone to prevent yourself from future circumstances.
How do you find an Airpod case using the Find My website?
If you don’t have your iPhone or iPad, you can still track the location of your AirPods using the Find My Web feature. Let’s see how it works.
To do that, you need to remember your cloud ID.
- Now go to the web browser, search for Find My Site, and log into your cloud account.
- You will see “All devices” at the top of the page. Select the device and choose the name of your AirPods.
- If the lid is left open, you can track the live location of your airpods, but if it is closed, Apple will show you the last location where you have left your AirPods case.
- You can also select the play sound feature, which is present on the left side.
Does Apple Lost mode still work?
Yes, but it doesn’t work on previous models of airpods. You can enable the lost mode if you have AirPod Pro, AirPod 3rd generation, or Max. The process is the same. You have to visit my app and devices. The only twist here is to select the mark as a lost option. After that, follow the screen instructions to locate your airpods.
Now, after reading our guide, we hope you can finally find your lost AirPods. If you buy new generation airpods, the process will be much smoother. Technology is getting vast, and it’s your job to get the most out of it. If you have more queries, visit our website.